Christmas Carols and
Songs Final Exam
The following words are alternate titles for several well-known Christmas Carols.
Fill in the proper title in the space provided.
If you get 100% correct, you will be assured a full Christmas stocking! Have fun!!
1. Approach everyone who is steadfast__________________
2. Ecstasy toward the orb _____________________________
3. Listen! The Foretelling spirits harmonize ______________
4. Hey, Minuscule urban area southeast of Jerusalem_____
5. Quiescent Nocturnal period____________________________
6. The Autocrat troika originating near the ascent of Apollo_____
7. The primary carol_______________________________________
8. Embellish the corridors_________________________________
9.I'm fantasizing concerning a blanched yuletide_____________
10. I apprehended my maternal parent osculating with a corpulent
unshaven male in crimson disguise______________________
11. During the time ovine caretakers supervised their charges past
12. The thing manifests itself at the onset of a transparent day__
13. The coniferous nativity_____________________________
14. What offspring abides thus?________________________
15. Removed in a bovine feeding trough_________________
16. Creator, cool it, you kooky cats!_____________________
17. Valentino, the roseate proboscises wapiti____________
18. The slight percussionist lad_________________________
19. Father Christmas approaches the metropolis__________
20. Seraphim we aurally detected in the stratosphere______
21. The tatterdemalion ebony atmosphere_______________
For additional Christmas and Holiday Humor visit www.humormatters.com
15 21 Correct You dont need any Yuletide spirit!
10 14 Correct You could use something in your stocking!
5 9 Correct Are you sure you have the right holiday?
1 4 Correct Surely you jest!?!