The Top Ten Reasons Why Everyone Should Celebrate Hanukkah
10 No big, fat guy getting stuck in your chimney
9 Cleaning wax off your menorah is slightly easier than dismantling an 8-foot tall fir tree
8 Compare: chocolate gelt vs. fruitcake
7 You get to learn cool new words like "Kislev" and "far-shtoonken-ah"
6 No brutal let-down when you discover that Santa Claus isn't real
5 Your neighbors are unlikely to complain about how your menorah is blinding them senseless
4 It's like a big reunion when everyone gathers at the Chinese restaurant on Christmas Eve
3 In a holiday character face-off, Judah Macabee could kick Frosty's butt
2 No need to clean up big piles of reindeer poop off your roof
And the Number One reason why everyone should celebrate Hanukkah is:
None of that Naughty-Nice Stuff EVERYONE GETS LOOT !!!
Reasons to Like Hanukkah
Submitted by A. Lawson
This was shared from Joke of the Day.
10. No roof damage from reindeer
9. Never a silent night when you're among your Jewish loved ones
8. If someone screws up on their gift, there are seven more days to correct it
7. Betting Hanukkah gelt (the chocolate coins) on candle races
6. You can use your fireplace
5. Naked spin-the-dreidel games
4. Fun waxy buildup on the menorah
3. No awkward explanations of virgin birth
2. Cheer optional
1. No Irving Berlin songs
Top 10 Reasons Why
Hanukkah is better than Christmas
10. There's no "Kathy Lee Gifford Special".
9. Eight days of presents
8. No need to clean the chimney.
7. There's no latke-nog.
6. Burl Ives doesn't sing Hanukkah songs.
5. You won't be pressured to buy Hanukkah Seals.
4. You won't see, "You're a Putz, Charlie Brown."
3. No barking dog version of "I had a Little Driedl."
2. No pine needles to vacuum up afterwards.
1. Latkes are cheaper to mail than fruitcakes.