Steven M. Sultanoff, Ph.D., Past President of the Association for Applied andTherapeutic Humor, is available for a variety of presentations including:
The following is a list of some of the topics available. Each presentation is tailored to the specific audience.
- Hee Hee Healing; Using Humor for Health and Wellness
- Humor; An Antidote to Stress
- Humor in the Workplace
- Humor and Healthy Relationships
- Levity Defies Gravity; Using Humor in Crisis
- Using Humor in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Humor in the Classroom
- Integrating Humor into Your Personal and Professional Life
- Fact or Fiction: The Research on the Health Benefits of Humor
All presentations include a clear and simple model which explains how and why humor can be therapeutic. Each presentation is tailored to the specific topic or audience in order to meet the individual needs of the group. While presentations stimulate fun and laughter, they are filled with useful concepts and ideas that can be integrated into one's personal and professional environment.
Presentation's Generally Include The Following Topics:
- Model of Therapeutic Humor explaining how and why therapeutic humor is effective.
- Chronic Humor--Ways of integrating therapeutic humor into one's lifestyle.
- Humor Lemons to Lemonade--Ways to experience the stressors of the world and using humor to divert the stress away.
- Senses of Humor--Ways to perceive the humor about you. Ways to increase your "humor quotient."
- Research that supports the therapeutic nature of humor.
Presentation's are garnished with:
- Anecdotes, stories, etc.